Tuesday 23 September 2014

College Awkwardness

So, as from the title, I bet you can guess what I am going to be talking about!
Me and my friend Molly started college last week, and it went basically as we thought.

Everyone stood in the corner's and didn't talk to one another.
Ah.

So, it was super fricking awkward, but what can you expect? 50 odd teens with the same interests don't know how to approach one another at the best of times. Suddenly, we're all thrown in a room forced to interact!? It's like we all produce a hormone which says 'stay away, creature'.

It wasn't so bad when lessons actually began, however. Yesterday was awesome, as I found out that I get to jam with other musicians for 2 and a half hours and get assessed on it. THAT IS NOT HARD WORK, THAT IS A FRICK FRACKING DREAM!
My advice to any students starting college/already there but don't know how to talk to people, remember that they all have the same ideas as you and are pretty cool dudes. The people I have met are so much more mature than the people at school, so acceptance isn't even a second thought. We're all adults. Also, we get to call lecturers by their names AND get to wear our own clothes!! *dribbles*


Anywho, have an amazing week, guys. I've uploaded a video as well, so check it out!

I have a YouTube Channel, so go and check it out!
YOUTUBE- {SnazzyJazzles}
INSTAGRAM- {@theonceuponatimer}
TWITTER-{JazzleHands}
FACEBOOK-{Jasmine Page}


No comments:

Post a Comment