Tuesday 26 August 2014

Change

Hello, friends! (Or people who I like to 'stalk' on Facebook.)

The Autumn (or Fall for you crazy kids out of Europe) is rapidly approaching, and I feel like I am finally ready to move on to college. I don't know about you guys, but I'm moving away again to go to college. I'm practically leaving the nest! Most of my friends are either going to 6th form, or going to college in their area/ in commuting distance. Now, as cool as this sounds, I am absolutely BRICKING it.
When put into perspective, however, I realise that I have an amazing opportunity to pursue a career in music, meet funky people and abuse the recording studio privilege I will have. This is a change I am fully welcoming in my life, even though I am frightened.

Most teens are going through this ordeal right now, and I fully sympathise with you all. Remember that change is a good thing, as long as it makes you happy in the long run.

Now, change is happening to everybody. Whether it is buying a different brand of cheese, a family member being brought into the world or your house falling down, it happens. Instead of dwelling on this change, you have two options; CHANGE IT or EMBRACE IT.

EXAMPLE-
You've just received a phone call, a friend is moving away.
CHANGE IT- If you really disagree with this situation, express your concerns to this friend. Tell them why you think that they shouldn't move away or another option.
EMBRACE IT- Let the friend know that you fully support their decision and help them in any way possible.

I'm more of an embracer to be honest. Things happen.

Have a great week, guys, and I'll catch up with you later.

I have a YouTube Channel, so go and check it out!
YOUTUBE- {SnazzyJazzles}
INSTAGRAM- {@theonceuponatimer}
TWITTER-{JazzleHands}
FACEBOOK-{Jasmine Page}

No comments:

Post a Comment