Friday 22 August 2014

Shroedinger's GCSE results

So, the most wonderful time of the year has arrived...

RESULTS DAY!

Now, I was completely dreading results day, as most teens were. I wasn't worrying about my grade. I was afraid of just knowing what it was! I know this seems confusing, but bear with me.
With my results, I applied the knowledge of 'Schroedinger's Cat'. Without knowing what I scored, my results were either good or bad, but not determined. Such as the cat in the experiment, my pass to college was either alive or dead.

Thankfully, I got some pretty good grades, considering I missed a lot of schooling. I'm not too worried about my maths being a pass, as employers are usually not bothered. I'm just so happy that I get to go to college and do the career that I have dreamed about for ages. That's why I'm not discontent with my lower graded, as they still allow me to do what I want. I still get to go to college and dream about being on stage with my idols.

Don't be upset with your grades. As long as you did your best, that's all that matters!
Enjoy these last few weeks before you have to go back to college/school.



I have a YouTube Channel, so go and check it out!
YOUTUBE- {SnazzyJazzles}
INSTAGRAM- {@theonceuponatimer}
TWITTER-{JazzleHands}
FACEBOOK-{Jasmine Page}









No comments:

Post a Comment