Tuesday 8 July 2014

Vacation, baby.

Hey, people of the outernet!

At the moment, I am in NYC. (New York City for those who don't watch movies.)
However, I wanted to upload a blog just to remind you all that I am well and hopefully you are too! Ever since I was about twelve years old, I said to my mum how much I wanted to go to New York. I was far too young at the time, as it is a large city and I had little(ish) legs. When I was thirteen, my mum started saving the vast amount of money needed to get us there!

We timed it so that we would be going about half a year after my sixteenth and my mum's fortieth. Two massive milestones with a great reward! We are DEFINITELY not scrimping on all of the tourist-ey details, either. When we are there, we shall be;

-Going on a 20 minute helicopter ride over New York
-Tiffany's
-Shopping
-9/11 memorial
-Macys
-Central Park
-Broadway show

And loads more walking around. To be quite honest, it's seemed like a story, so I haven't been excited up until now!

With that, I'll leave you to your doing's. Happy Tuesday!


ALSO!!!
I have started a new vlog!
Visit my youtube {https://www.youtube.com/user/JazzyProcksthebisc}
Like, subscribe and comment if I should make more!
TWITTER- {_Jasmine_Page}
IG- {theonceuponatimer}

No comments:

Post a Comment