Wednesday 25 June 2014

Vacation!

I have to admit, I have been a rubbish blogger recently. I've has a 'blogger's-block', so anything I would write would be unexciting or just a load of gibberish. Luckily, I have two things I would like to talk about!

Today, I am driving to Glastonbury festival with my parents, which I'm super excited about. This is going to be my first time camping at a festival, and I can see why! Hopefully, it won't be too smelly or uncomfortable, but we'll see.
I'm going in a tent with my older brother and his girlfriend, and this is the first time in about a year that I am getting more independence with things. I will be walking around a festival by myself, being responsible for my food and safety, which is a major thing (but unsurprising, as I'll be living alone in September and my parents are convinced that I'm coming home every weekend!). I've started to do a lot of things alone recently, such as going to dance classes by myself and making my own meals without anyone having to remind me! This may seem tiny to others, but I finally feel like I'm ready to grow up. There is a difference between feeling like your growing up and being ready, and I think that I'm almost there.

Another thing (unrelated to the title) is that I think that I might start a vlog. I mean, blogging is basically the same, but more physically exciting to viewers! And as well, I think I live an exciting life seeing as I'm only 16, so I want to share that with people.

So, I'll be away for the next few days and will post another blog as soon as I can! As for now, I'll leave you to enjoy your Wednesday, fuelled by caffeine and your hope for a longer weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment